ESAM is a £8.9 million purpose-built development built on the Carluddon Technology Park, to the north of St Austell.
The two storey building, designed to BREEAM “Excellent”, comprises a total of 32 business units. Up to 2400m² of flexible workspace offered as let individual or combinations of multiple units, tailored to suit the needs of both embryonic businesses and established firms. The accommodation provides a mix of offices, workshops and industrial units, ranging in size from 30m2 to 94m2.
The Cornwall Council led project was designed by architects Poynton Bradbury Wynter Cole and built by Kier Construction Ltd, with Ward Williams Associates acting as Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors.
CCN PROJECT SPEC
CCN suplied 60 doorsets from our Ensign range doorsets and 40 glazed screens.
- Bespoke angled screen system with raked heads.
- Combination screen & doorset system spanning full corridor width and height.
- Screens adjoining doorsets with angled jambs to achieve design.
The doorsets were finished in Natural American White Oak veneer doors with matching solid American White Oak timber frames.
- FireZONE fire rated doorsets up to FD30s
- SoundZONE acoustic doorsets rated up to Rw31dB